Monday, November 24, 2014

Bob's Fake Mailbag

I'm going to attempt to answer some questions that were sent to me this week from Hollywood and ESPN.

MAIL
"Can an NFL team lose and still win?"
-Trent D, from Bristol, CT

      Trent,

          No. Surprisingly in all sports you have a column for wins and a column for losses. If you win a game by 1 point or more, that goes in the win column. And if you lose a game by 1 point or more,  that goes in the loss column. Now it gets confusing when the teams have the same score at the conclusion of the game, those go in the ties column.

         Love,
         Bob

MAIL
"I have been seen on TV at a few Knicks games this year, am I dating a Knicks player?" -Taylor S, from the radio.

   Dear Taylor,

     Your music is awesome, and your looks keep improving as the years go on. However,  I find it curious that you've been pictured with Amar'e and Melo. Don't get me wrong, I love you wearing Knicks gear. But this question should be something you ask your girlfriend Abigail. My guess is you are dating Jason Smith.

  Love,
  Bob

MAIL
"I am doing the Halftime Show for the Super Bowl, will there be any wardrobe malfunctions?" -Katy P, from Brand X

  Dear Katy,

    I do think selecting you for the Super Bowl halftime was a good move by the NFL. I do think the odds and hopes for a wardrobe malfunction are at all time highs this year because you are capable of a malfunction. But for the sake of not having future shows with bands in their 60s I hope you don't have a "Nip Gate."

  Love,
  Bob

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment